The port is located on the territory of the former No 2 Region of Varna Shipyard and has a 498 m long quay wall, built by a Dutch company in 1937 for the needs of the German Fleet.
After 1944 the quay wall, located along the old canal, was used for the needs of Varna Shipyard.
In 2005 the Company was registered as a Public port of regional importance and was issued a Certificate of Operational Fitness. The company started handling ship cargo consignments in November 2006.
The company also performs handling and storage of cargo off/onto ships, trucks and railway wagons, as well as operations such as: containerization, decontainerization, packaging, blending, labeling and others.
The large storage facilities the company has - over 41,300 sq.m. of open storage area, allow us to respond flexibly to the needs of our major customers and to provide long-term warehouse storage at preferential prices.